Infaum reserves the right to add, delete, or modify any provision of this Policy at any time without notice. Please send reports of any activity in violation of this Policy to:[email protected]
Here are a few things that we need to deal with abuse effectively:
- abuse reports MUST be accompanied by a "brief" description/explanation of the abuse
- abuse reports MUST include the IP address, date and time (including timezone), and relevant logs
- email abuse MUST include the message with all header information
- usenet abuse MUST include the entire posting (with header information)
- usenet abuse MUST include the Internet location of the newsgroup's charter/faq, as well as, the section of the charter/faq that has been violated.
Copyright, Privacy, and Intellectual Property
USING A INFAUM TO COMMIT, AID OR ABET ANY VIOLATION OF COPYRIGHT OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY LAW IS PROHIBITED. THIS PROHIBITION INCLUDES PUBLISHING A PRIVATE E-MAIL MESSAGE TO THIRD PARTIES, BY ANY MEANS, WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR CONSENT OF THE AUTHOR.
THE E-MAIL ADDRESSES OF INFAUM SUBSCRIBERS ARE NOT FOR SALE OR COMMERCIAL DISTRIBUTION TO THIRD PARTIES WITHOUT THE EXPRESS PRIOR CONSENT OF THE SUBSCRIBER.
Please report any abuse of the above policy to : E-mail: [email protected]
THE USER CONSENT
ACCESSING THIRD PARTY SERVICE THROUGH THE WEBSITE
This is to reiterate that “Infaum” will not be transferring your personal information without your consent to any third party who are not legally bound to act on behalf of infaum. Similarly, it is totally against the INFUAM information security policy to sell the personal information collected of the users through online without proper consent of the users.