Unified Functional Testing
Functional Testing is checking the AUT(Application under test) core application functions, inputs & reports, menu functions & installations with two perspective approaches (Requirements & Business Process based testing). HP UFT (formerly Quick Test Professional - QTP) helps testing automation by integrating manual, automated & framework testing of AUT for functional requirements in one IDE.
- Introduction to UFT
- Working with Object Repository
- Using Synchronization Point
- Check Point & Regular Expressions
- Output value & Check point parameter
- Random number & environment variable