White Box – the internal structure is fully known
Black Box – the internal structure is fully unknown
Grey Box – Internal code structure is partially known
First Step – The Basic process of internal features of the application is tested using white box
Second Step – A design is made on the knowledge gained in the first step to proceed the rest of the test
Third Step – Using the prepared design quality of the software is tested externally
While testing using grey box source -code is required to design the test. The Test process is done on the basis of test design, test design is made by using algorithm, internal states and the program behaviour. Whole methods of black-box testing is used here. Test case is generated on the basis of requirment.
1. Inputs from White-Box and Black-Box testing are filtered out
2. Identification of the outputs from the above step
3. All Of the key paths to pass through during the testing phase is sorted out.
4. sub-functions to carry out deep level testing are finded.
5. Preparation of inputs for sub-functions.
6. likely outputs for sub-functions are sorted out.
7. Test case for sub-functions is done.
8. Verification of the of outcome.
9. step 4 and step 8 is repeated again
10. Step 7 and step 8 is repeated
Infaum Edu Tech Is The Best Software Testing Institute In Kochi